Sunday, August 3, 2014

Band Dead Princess

NATURAL stitch and I lay yesterday night and performed around plus some 7mm control bugle beads that I obtained from my mom-in law a week ago like a present.I selected creating a small handmade cuff using some seed beads with the bugles. I needed atleast another shade inside it, therefore thought that I really for once might mix my complete two preferred shades (together); redandblack. I'd some 9/0 seed drops in crimson covered gold hanging out since had not and some time determine how to proceed with 'em... So far!I chose to mix 'em in a routine following a bugles within voila and the block!I snatches rose drops and some adorable butterfly that I'd sleeping around within the various red bead blend that I Have been having because... Some time anyway.The cuff was adorned by me within the middle of the cuff having a handful of these in some places. After which I included three 6mm fire-polished glass drops in crimson, for that final.The cuff sits firmly round the arm and nice and that I got with producing this item precisely what I preferred. And I prepared on creating a choker utilizing style and the same method.

No comments:

Post a Comment